Wednesday, May 18, 2011

'73s not so bad, after all

Back on March 15, when I posted my custom card creation of a 1972 Topps-style Gorman Thomas pre-rookie card, I mentioned that I had another good early spring training photo of Thomas, but that I didn't want to create a 1973-style card, because I didn't like that format.

After looking over some 1973 Brewer cards, I decided that the format wasn't so bad after all, and that a '73-style card would both add to my repertoire  of vintage card templates, but also be a good use for that extra Thomas photo.

Here's the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, criticism, additional information, questions, etc., are welcome . . . as long as they are germane to the original topic. All comments are moderated before they are allowed to appear and spam comments are deleted before they ever appear. No "Anonymous User" comments are allowed.