Monday, November 28, 2011

A college custom of Joe "Jet" Perry

 I can't freakin' believe it! After hours of working on the "back story" for my latest 1955 All-American style custom card, the web site ate it.

I just don't have the heart to re-do it. Read what I wrote on the back of the card and google-search Joe Perry if you want to know more about this 1950s-1960s 49ers great who never seemed to take a bad football card photo.

The photo on my card, by the way, is from the 1947(?) College All-Star Game where Perry, et al, defeated the NFL Champion Chicago Bears in a mudbowl game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, criticism, additional information, questions, etc., are welcome . . . as long as they are germane to the original topic. All comments are moderated before they are allowed to appear and spam comments are deleted before they ever appear. No "Anonymous User" comments are allowed.