Saturday, October 19, 2013

Bear Bryant added to my '55 AA-style set


I was surprised to find a nice contemporary pose of Bear Bryant as an Alabama player circa their 1934 National Championship in a recent online auction.

It inspired me to add him to my 1955-style All-American set.

For a number of years I have contemplated doing a sub-set of legendary college coaches in the '55 style, but haven't yet begun the project. If and when that happens, you'll certainly see Bryant in his more familiar image complete with hounds tooth hat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, criticism, additional information, questions, etc., are welcome . . . as long as they are germane to the original topic. All comments are moderated before they are allowed to appear and spam comments are deleted before they ever appear. No "Anonymous User" comments are allowed.